Project Management In An Agile World12 Jan 2023
The Real Cost of Business Intelligence23 Mar 2023
Why do you need Business Intelligence?
Business intelligence (BI) is a set of tools and techniques used to analyse data and present it in a meaningful way. It helps organizations make better decisions, improve operational efficiency, and gain a competitive edge. BI can help organizations identify trends, spot opportunities, and make better decisions. It can also help them identify areas of improvement and develop strategies to increase profits. BI can help organisations gain insights into customer behaviour, market trends, and competitor strategies. Ultimately, BI can help organizations make better decisions and improve their bottom line.
What are the general concerns about BI?
1. Data Quality: Poor data quality can lead to inaccurate results and incorrect decisions.
2. Data Integration: Integrating data from multiple sources can be difficult and time-consuming.
3. Data Security: Ensuring data security is a challenge, especially when dealing with sensitive information.
4. Data Analysis: Analysing data to gain insights can be difficult and requires specialized skills.
5. Data Visualization: Presenting data in a meaningful way is an art and requires certain expertise.
“The general idea behind Managed Services is to transfer the burden of monitoring, maintaining and supporting a particular service or application from the client to the Service Provider”
What value can Moyo offer?
– Access to a team of specialists through a single point of contact
– Continuous support by a dedicated team
– Consistent monitoring of your BI Solution
– Remote engagement of all services
– Solving the cause and not just the symptom
– Predictable monthly cost
– Scalable capacity on demand – Reviewed monthly
– Customised packages
– No locked-in contracts
– End-to-end solution
Not convinced yet? Get an instant quote by filling in our online form.
Why should you outsource your BI to Moyo?
Outsourcing business intelligence can be more cost-effective than hiring in-house for a variety of reasons:
First, outsourcing can reduce the upfront costs associated with hiring and training new staff.
Secondly, outsourcing can save money in the long-term by avoiding the costs of maintaining an in-house IT infrastructure.
Additionally, outsourcing can provide access to a wider range of expertise than could be found in a single in-house team or person. This also reduces the risk of key-man dependencies.
Finally, outsourcing offers the flexibility to scale up or down depending on the current needs of the business.
Why is Moyo different?
We allocate time and effort by creating tailored solutions based on what our client’s business intelligence needs are.
“Moyo’s Managed Services provide clients with the peace of mind that their solutions and underlying infrastructure support, maintenance, and monitoring are in good hands.”
Let Moyo add value and take care of your Business Intelligence environment, while your internal team focuses on your core business. Read more about our BI Managed Service offering.