Tableau Visual Analytics3 Dec 2021
Tableau Desktop II: Intermediate3 Dec 2021
Tableau Desktop III: Advanced
- Course Duration: 16 hours presented over a 5 day period.
- Cost: R9 950 per learner (excl. VAT)
- Prerequisites: Completed the Tableau Desktop I (preferable), Tableau Desktop installed (preferably version 2019.1 or later)
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Design visualisations to effectively leverage sensory and short-term memory
- Design visualisations to accurately inform viewers
- Effectively use chart types to answer specific questions
- Design dashboards and stories using visual best practices
If you are an experienced Tableau user who wants to learn more about displaying your data into a visual context, such as a map or a graph, or learn the best practices for sharing information and insights, you will benefit from attending this course. The Visual Analytics course uses Tableau to develop and discuss visualisations that are easy to understand and use.