Critical Thinking For The Modern Business Analytics Process3 Dec 2021
Artificial Intelligence For Business Users – The Complete Introduction3 Dec 2021
Fundamentals To Microsoft Excel – The Complete Introduction For Beginners
Does your role in your organisation require you to apply basic excel principles to complete basic charts, formulas such as SUM & AVERAGE and basic sorting & filtering functions? Then this course is for you! During this course, we will not only teach you how to navigate through the different excel functionalities, but also explore some of the most popular Excel charts and graphs, and Excel formulas and functions and from there we will dive into best practices to make sure you know Excel Essentials for the real world.
- Duration: 12 hours presented virtually over a 5 day period
- Cost: R4950,00 per learner excl. VAT –
- A corporate discount of 10% applies for a group of 8 and more – Get in contact with us to qualify for a discounted rate.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the components of Excel
- Work with Excel files
- Basic formatting
- Introduction to basic charts
- Prepare your work for printing
- Understand excel best practice principals
- An Introduction to Excel
- Manage worksheets and workbooks
- Formatting and customise Workbooks
- Create cells and ranges
- Create Tables & Sort table data
- Apply basic formulas
- Introduction to excel charts and objects
What is included?
The course material includes a workbook that contains key concepts on each topic covered, as well as hands-on activities to further enhance your learning experience. In addition, you will have access to the digital student resources folder, filled with case studies, Excel workbooks, and data sources.
This course is suitable for people without any previous experience in Excel. We will start from the very basics and will gradually move on to some of the more advanced features, such as lookup functions, functions with conditions, goal seek, pivot tables and custom formatting.