This five-day programme was developed based on the Tableau Desktop I & II curriculum and covers all the important aspects of working on Tableau Desktop. Each day of the programme will consist of three components: connecting to data, building views and sharing the results in a dashboard. Training is currently conducted in a virtual setting, but onsite training can be provided if needed. In addition, we can also precede this programme with a two-day programme for corporate groups on Data and Environment Preparation, focusing on analysing and preparing the data and input for the Fusion programme, so that the content is based on your organisation’s data structures and use cases and delegates are then trained on scenarios they are familiar with. Should you wish to include this option, we will then arrange for an expert analyst to have a pre-training content preparation engagement with you, over a period of three days. Our standard consulting rates will apply in this case.
Duration 22 Hours presented over a 5 day period
Cost R9 950 per learner (excl. VAT)
A corporate discount of 10% applies for a group of 8 and more – Get in contact with us to qualify for a discounted rate.
Prerequisites Microsoft Office 365 & Microsoft Teams, Tableau Desktop (preferably version 2019.1 or later)
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Sort, filter, slice and graph using Tableau Desktop
- Combine multiple data sources using joins, blends, and unions
- Customise views by using dates, parameters and calculations
- Create bar charts, and line graphs
- Create a basic map to easily detect geographic variation
- Create interactive dashboards and stories combining multiple worksheets
- You will be able to format numbers and dates and add labels and tooltips
This course is designed to provide you with the tools and knowledge to work on Tableau Desktop. It is best suited for people that want to learn more about the application of the Tableau tool.