This course will provide you with the skills to become a Tableau power user. During this course you will learn how to build complex chart types, visualisations and complex calculations to manipulate your data. This an official training course for Tableau Desktop Specialist Certification.
Moyo Hodari is the only certified Tableau training partner in Africa. We have expert facilitators who are actively consulting on day-to-day basis to ensure they stay relevant with new market trends and techniques. All our facilitators have successfully completed the tableau train-the-trainer exams.
16 hours presented over a 5 day period
R10 950 per learner (excl. VAT)
Completed the Tableau Desktop I: Fundamentals Course or equivalent experience, Tableau Desktop installed (preferably version 2019.1 or later)
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Build more complex chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Prep your data for analysis.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
- Combine data from multiple tables in the same data source using joins.
- Make your visualizations perform as well as possible by using the Data Engine, extracts, and efficient connection methods.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
- Implement efficiency tips and tricks.
This course is designed to provide you with the skills required to become a Tableau power user. It’s made for the professional who has solid working experience with Tableau and wants to take it to the next level. You should have a deep understanding of all the fundamental concepts of building worksheets and dashboards