Duration 16 hours presented over 5 days
Cost R4 950 per learner (excl. VAT)
A corporate discount of 10% applies for a group of 8 and more – Get in contact with us to qualify for a discounted rate.
This course is designed for beginner to intermediate-level SQL user. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background. During this course, you should be able to gain a basic understanding of what SQL is about and how to use the most common functionalities.
Typical users include:
- Analytical Teams or users that interact with the Analytical team’s data.
- Students looking to advance their careers in the data world.
- Report Writers / Builders – Users that will typically build reports.
- Beginner Web developers and Programmers
What is Included?
This course includes a workbook containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained.
It also includes a digital student resources folder containing SQL workbooks and data sources to support the hands-on activities.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
Gain a basic understanding of SQL principals and fundamentals like:
- Select Statement
- INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE
- How to use Stored Procedures
- How to create and modify Views
Click below to read more about this course