Artificial intelligence and machine learning are rapidly changing our world. Do you want to learn how to effectively transform the future of your business using AI tools and systems? Are you keen on saving time and money by automating the ever-increasing day-to-day activities on your task list? Yes? Then this course is for you!
During this introductory course, you will learn key AI and related concepts to describe the business case for workplace digitisation and automation of repetitive, high-volume tasks.
Duration: 1 Full Day
Cost: R3950,00 per learner excl. VAT
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Workplace Digitisation & Automation concepts
- Describe The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Describe Big Data
- Describe the relationship between IoT and Big Data
- Describe Business Case for Workplace
- Digitisation & Automation
- Define Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Define Machine Learning (ML)
- Describe the role of ML for Predictive Data Analytics
- Illustrate the ML Life Cycle
- Describe the workflow that supports Digitisation & Automation
- Describe the Azure toolset that supports Digitisation & Automation
- Define model in the context of ML
- Describe a range of ML models
This course is ideal for Business and IT professionals who need to understand Artificial Intelligence and its related concepts, in order to describe the business case for workplace digitisation and automation of repetitive, high-volume tasks.
Click here for the full Course Brochure