During this course, we will not only teach you how to navigate through the different programme functionalities but also explain how you can tell a data story, applying Excel visualisation. By using practical and real-life scenarios related to a typical business analytical process, we will journey through the various logical steps one can follow to gain real data insights.
Duration 16 hours presented over 5 days
Cost R4 950 per learner (excl. VAT)
A corporate discount of 10% applies for a group of 8 and more – Get in contact with us to qualify for a discounted rate.
Prerequisites MS Excel Installed
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the components of Excel
- Work with Excel files
- Connect to data sources with the Excel desktop client
- Create a report with visualisations (the range includes: Matrixes, Tables, Charts, Maps, Gauges, Cards, KPIs and Slicers)
- Transform and sanitise data
- Use the query editor
- Model data and manage relationships
- Manage report pages
- Change report view options
- Add static objects to a report
If you work with data and wish to take your Excel skills to the next level, this course is for you.
You should preferably have basic knowledge of data, data modelling and how to structure data.
This course will show you how to link and model data in Excel and create visual reports that reveal data insights.