Our client is seeking to appoint a candidate who is results-driven, passionate about service delivery and thrives under pressure to lead, manage and control the activities of the administrator’s complaints and queries resolution unit within the Legal Risk & Compliance Department.
- Oversee and manage the administrators’ complaints and queries unit within the Department
- Oversee and manage the administrators’ reconstruction and determination unit within the Department
- Handle all complaints and enquiries referred to the Department
- Manage the processes of referral of matters to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure timeous filing of responses on behalf of funds administered by the company per the SLA’s
- Enhancement of the complaint’s management process flow
- Attend to administrative and managerial responsibilities of the team as directed by the Head of the Department
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports on matters handled by the Unit
Record Keeping and Filing
- Ensure all documentation relating to umbrella funds is saved in the member profile on the system
- Ensure appropriate notes are recorded in the member profile on the system
- Full fund administration system filing
- Prepare, analyse and present ad hoc reports as and when requested
- Attend to queries or inquiries by members within the required timelines
- Assist Employers or service providers where necessary
Innovative & Team Player
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Abide by audit findings as directed by the Head of Administration or Head Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Build and maintain supportive relationships both internally and externally
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all clients and service providers
- Build and maintain supportive relationships with teams internally
- Ensure that all communication sent internally and externally is dealt with professionally
- Devote all your time, attention and abilities during working hours to discharge your duties.
- Meet production standards in terms of quantity and quality.
- Manage work outflow timeously
- A Bachelor’s Degree in law or commerce.
- The candidate must have proven relevant and practical experience of at least 5 years within a financial services industry.
- A good understanding of the complaints management processes and systems for pension fund administrators is approved in terms of section 13B of the Pension Funds Act.
- Ability to assess facts, interpret legislation and draft legal documents.
- Experience in team management and ability to motivate staff to achieve high levels of performance and professionalism.
- Strong administrative skills including being deadline-driven.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst upholding an emphasis on quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ensure adherence to all organizational objectives
- Devote the whole of your time, attention and abilities during working hours to discharge your duties with strict accuracy.
- Use your best endeavours to conduct correctly, improve, extend, develop, promote, protect and preserve the business interest, reputation and goodwill of the company.
- Any other duties as determined by the business needs and participate in all organisational events as required.